Faith Community CRC believes that missions, both local and abroad, are very important. That is why we support both our surrounding community and missionaries around the world by filling needs, both spiritual and physical.
Check out our calendar for all upcoming events.
We host many fun events throughout the year that are open to everyone, including non-members! Some of our annual favorites are:
- Vacation Bible School (end of June)
- Fall Fun Fest / Trunk or Treat (end of October)
- Family Fun Night (early spring)
- Critter Barn (spring)
We have held other occasional events such as Zumba, Ladies Crafting Night, and Holy Yoga. We continue to host new events (or sometimes bring back old events) and are always open to new ideas!
We regularly reach out to surrounding community through donations of time and resources. These are some outreach projects and organizations we are involved in:
- Family Network of Wyoming: We have food donation drives throughout the year, and donate children's gifts in December for their annual Christmas store (for low-income parents)
- Laundry Love: a project where we collect spare change and donate it to people at local laundromats
- Volunteers in Service (VIS): our church members volunteer for variety of service opportunities in our local community as needs arise
- The DOCK Urban Youth Ministries
- Mel Trotter Ministries
Through our Faith Promise giving, we support several missionary families in countries all around the world!